Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Nutritional Provisions, Part 1

Due to the energy wasted by shoppping and cooking, I opt for easily prepared food which one may stockpile and use to reduce the need for culinary timesucks. I aim to fix problems in such industry's production.

I require body-builder shakes with effective glycemic index on empty stomach calculated. I need also products that are not enriched with iron but instead come with tiny capsules of supplementary iron. This is because I need a Twinlab multi w/o iron due to fluctuations in my consumption of whole-food-source iron.

I also wish a holistic immunology book that explains how different lipid intakes affect immune markers and what the rate ratio of nutrients' immunometabolism for normal immune expression is. I am also interested in the chemical mechanisms of immunostimulants and immunomodulators toward the field of bodyhacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment